Olive Elementary Academy encourages every student to acquire the knowledge and understanding to promote their religious, spiritual and moral development.
Our aims centre around the principles and values of Islamic teachings, morals and etiquettes based on the Qur’an and Sunna.
In order to promote our ethos, the Academies place strong emphasis on Islamic manners, behaviour, punctuality, Islamic dress code, mutual respect for fellow students and utmost respect for staff and parents. This is brought about in the students through the curriculum, teaching and learning environment.
Our aim is to inculcate and nurture within the students, staff, parents and the wider community the need for;
· Being healthy by enjoying physical, mental and spiritual health and living in a healthy environment;
· Staying Safe by protecting from harm, mental and spiritual health and living in a healthy environment;
· Enjoying and Achieving by getting the most from this life and developing skills for adulthood;
· Making a Positive Contribution by being involved with the community and society and not engaging in anti-social or offending behaviour;
· Economic Well-Being by not being prevented to achieve their full potential in life due to economic disadvantage.